CARBOWHITE® is the 4th generation innovative enterosorbent for the prevention and elimination of intoxication and food poisoning.
The particles of silicon dioxide (the key element of CARBOWHITE®) adsorb from the gastrointestinal tract and remove many exogenous and endogenous toxins of various origin, food & bacterial allergens, even typical pathogen microbes. It is very useful to reduce acute diarrhea.
CARBOWHITE® indirectly helps to reduce symptoms of toxic and allergic reactions; reduce the metabolic burden on the organs of detoxification (mainly the liver and the kidneys); normalizes metabolic and immune status, eliminates the imbalance of biologically active substances in the body and enhances intestinal peristalsis.
CARBOWHITE® provides highly effective detoxification effect:
- the fast start of action due to patented technologies
- no constipation due to specific composition (in comparison to activated charcoal, diosmectite)
- no irritation of the intestinal mucosa (in comparison to activated charcoal)
- well tolerated (without side-effects present for old-generation sorbents)
- safe for long-term intake
- easy to use
- The composition of CARBOWHITE® assures the effective sorption and elimination of toxins and other harmful substances from the body.
- The high-dispersion silicon dioxide acts as a powerful sorbent for pathogenic microbes – it adsorbs up to 10 billion microbes per 1 gram! Such an effect is not present for old-generation enterosorbents – activated charcoal and diosmectite.
- The intake of the sorbent does not cause constipation due to the presence of microcrystalline cellulose.
Fast start of action
- The unique patented structure of CARBOWHITE® helps the tablet form dissolve rapidly in the body.
- The sorption potential is realized within 20-30 minutes after intake.
Easy to use
- 2 forms are offered to the consumers – the tablets and the powder for oral suspension.
- A single dose of 2-3 tablets per intake (unlike activated charcoal, which is 80-120 tablets per dose).
- The intake does not require pre-crushing or chewing.
- The taste is neutral.
CARBOWHITE® is a No.1 sorbent brand in Ukraine in terms of customer awareness and brand preference and the undisputed bestseller in the sorbent category.
CARBOWHITE® is a high dispersion silicon dioxide enterosorbent developed for oral intake.
High dispersion silicon dioxide (SiO2) is a non-organic and non-porous multifunctional adsorbent. Silicon dioxide itself has high-grade adsorptive properties, especially with respect to substances of protein nature.
In the gastrointestinal tract, silicon dioxide is capable of binding endogenous and exogenous substances with different molecular mass, including toxic products of incomplete disintegration of large organic compounds, pathogenic antigens of microbial origin.
Due to the presence on the surface of microorganisms of various protein structures, high dispersion silicon dioxide adsorbs pathogenic microflora in the intestine which supports the release from diarrhea.
Besides that, the silicon dioxide acts as a barrier-cover for the intestine, intersecting the adhesion of pathogenic microorganisms, as well as blocking stimuli of the secretion of the water in the intestine
Silicon dioxide facilitates the transfer from the internal environment of the organism (blood, lymph, interstitium) to the digestive tract of various toxins and supports the detoxication effect by binding those toxins.
Silicon dioxide is not destroyed by organic solvents and biological fluids (including gastric juice) and not changed by different pH. Silicon dioxide is not accumulated in the body.
Microcrystalline cellulose (an important component of CARBOWHITE®) extends adsorption properties of the product, binding cholesterol, and heavy metals. Its swollen fibers clear mechanically the surface of intestinal mucosa moving along the intestine. As a result, the constipation is avoided.
CARBOWHITE® is recommended as an enterosorbent with the purpose to manage gastrointestinal disorders related to:
- acute intestinal diseases (salmonellosis, foodborne infections);
- acute diarrhea of different etiology (incl. traveler’s diarrhea);
- exogenous intoxication with household and industrial toxins (alkaloids, salts of heavy metals, other substances), medicinal products, at alcohol and food overloads.
CARBOWHITE® may be helpful as an integral part of the complex therapy of:
- allergic diseases and dermatitis;
- viral hepatitis.
- 1 tablet of CARBOWHITE® contains 210 mg of silicon dioxide and 107,16 mg of microcrystalline cellulose.
- 1 bottle of CARBOWHITE® powder contains 12 g of silicon dioxide.
ADMINISTRATION and RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSAGE:
for use by adults and children at the age of 3 years and older in between meals
CARBOWHITE® can be used in adults as well as in children at the age of 3 years and older in between meals drinking with potable water:
- children at the age of 3-4 years – 2 tablets 3 times per day;
- children at the age of 5-6 years – 3 tablets 3 times per day;
- adults and children from the age of 7 years and older – 3-4 tablets 3-4 times per day.
For difficult cases, the single dose may be increased up to 10-14 tablets only if recommended by the doctor.
When acute intestinal diseases are identified, 3-5 days of intake period are suggested.
For difficult cases, the intake period can be prolonged until 10-14 days.
However, the intake course shall be defined by the doctor on individual base.
POWDER for SUSPENSION
The bottle has a measuring cap. Adults can use adults and children older at the age of 1 year.
Powder in a bottle dissolves in 50-100 ml of water. Take 1-3 times a day (by appointment of a physician). Duration: 2-7 days.
|Aver. body weight||
|10 lines of the bottle cap|
|20 lines of the bottle cap|
|30 lines of the bottle cap|
||50 lines of the bottle cap|
The intake course can be recommended by the doctor or pharmacist on an individual base.
- Do not use in case of severe infections or acute bloody diarrhea without doctor’s advice.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: a decision on intake is taken by the physician, taking into account the ‘benefit/risk’ ratio.
- With the simultaneous application of CARBOWHITE® and acetylsalicylic acid, platelet disaggregation can be intensified.
- In complex therapy with nicotinic acid and simvastatin, CARBOWHITE® assures a synergistic effect: it helps to lower the level of atherogenic fractions of the lipid blood spectrum and increase the level of cholesterol of high-density lipoprotein.
- The stated daily intake should not be exceeded.
- Note for persons suffering from diabetes mellitus: 1 tablet contains 0.26 g saccharose (the equivalent of 0.025 bread units).
- Do not use if the blister of the bottle is open or damaged.
- Do not use if the tablet is not white colored.
- Do not use for children younger than 3 years.
- Use at least 1 hour before eating.
Please do not take any regular medication at the same time as CARBOWHITE®. Allow for at least 1 or 2 hours before or after the intake. However, consult your doctor whether the action of CARBOWHITE® may interact with your prescribed medication.
- individual intolerance of ingredients,
- an acute stage of gastric and duodenum ulcer,
- ulcers and erosions of the intestinal mucous coat,
- gastric and intestinal bleedings,
- intestinal obstruction or intestinal atony.
Shelf life: 3 years.
MANUFACTURED in Ukraine as a dietary supplement.