VERTA® is a herbal anti-inflammatory remedy to reduce pain related to joint and spine inflammation disorders and improve the quality of patients’ life. The intake of VERTA® helps to reduce the dosage of synthetic pain-killers that can be harmful for the digestion system.
1 capsule of Verta® contains 300 mg of Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root extract. The capsule is dissolved in the small intestines.
The intake of Verta® assures following effects:
- Helps to reduce pain, inflammation, morning stiffness and joint swelling; increases motion range.
- Anti-inflammatory impact and chondroprotective support.
- Toning muscles in the intestine and stimulating the breakdown of food particles. This activity promotes motility in the gastrointestinal tract and assists in transporting food and other substances through the intestines.
- Increase the range of body motion and reduce fatigue for individuals who are overweighted and those with a high load on the musculoskeletal system (sport, physical labor).
The intake of Verta® is recommended for:
- Patients who complain of chronic pain and inflammation in the joints and spine;
- Patients who complain of symptoms of morning stiffness and swelling of joints related to osteoarthritis;
- Patients who are forced to take NSAIDs for a long time, and complain of problems with the gastrointestinal tract (heartburn, epigastrium pain or discomfort).
VERTA: product features
Product form: 30 intestine-dissolved capsules in blisters.
Active ingredient: Ginger root extract – 300 mg.
Recommendations for use:
Recommended as a source of Gingerol in order to improve the functional state of the musculoskeletal systems. Gingerol, which is part of the ginger root extract, helps to reduce morning stiffness and swelling of the joints, restoring their function. It has anti-inflammatory and chondroprotective properties at the same time has a beneficial effect for the digestiion.
The intake of Gingerol helps to increase range of body motion and reduce fatigue for persons with overweighted and for those who have an increased load on the musculoskeletal system (sports, physical labor).
Dosage and administration:
adults may consume 1 capsule 2-3 times a day 15 minutes before meals and drink with potable water.
Usually the intake course is 1-2 months long. Longer treatment has to be agreed with your doctor.
Features of the application:
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Pregnancy and lactation, hypersensitivity to components.
Shelf-life: 3 years.
Country of production: Ukraine.