IOSEN® is a combined supplement of iodine and selenium for the normalization of thyroid function.
Every tablet of IOSEN® contains physiological doses of:
(1) Iodine 150 mcg
(2) Selenium 75 mcg
It is required as a constituent of 2 major thyroid hormones – triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4).
It is responsible for thyroid hormone activation and provides antioxidant and immune protection of the thyroid gland and prevents it from destruction.
Combined iodine and selenium supplementation within the limits of physiological dose will maintain normal rate of thyroid hormones producing by the thyroid gland in the healthiest way.
IOSEN® is helpful for:
- Women: thyroid disease manifests 15 times more often in women than men
- Adolescents aged 12-18 years: during period of active growth of the body a constant production of thyroid hormones is needed as they are responsible for the metabolism.
- The elderly people: the prevalence of thyroid disease in older age groups is near 95%
- Individuals who lives in environmentally adverse areas
- Patients with thyroid dysfunction
- Individuals with inherited susceptibility to thyroid diseases.
IOSEN®: Product features:
Product form: 50 tablets in blisters.
IOSEN® is recommended as an additional source of iodine and selenium in order to normalize thyroid function, prevent of conditions associated with a deficiency of iodine and selenium, as well as to enrich the diet of the population living in regions with insufficient iodine in the environment.
Administration and daily dosage:
Adults and kids 12+ may take 1 tablet 1 time per day during or after meals, drinking a water.
Course of intake: 6-12 months. It has to be defined by our doctor.
Shelf-life: 3 years.
Country of production: Ukraine.