CARBOWHITE is the 4th generation enterosorbent for the prevention and elimination of poisoning and intoxication.
CARBOWHITE uses the benefits of high-dispersion silicium dioxide combined with microcrystalline cellulose to eliminate pathogenic microbes, toxins and other harmful substances effectively from the body.
- Due to nanotechnology, CARBOWHITE get smooth, spherical silicon dioxide particles 7-10 nm in size
- The smaller the sorbent particles – the larger the sorption area (the size of particles of the CARBOWHITE is 10 000 times smaller than activated charcoal)
- Due to the miniscule size of the particles, CARBOWHITE assures exceptional active sorption area which is near 400 m2 per g
- CARBOWHITE supports the adsorption and elimination of large molecules as: pathogens, toxins, and the products of incomplete metabolism
- Adsorbs up to 10 billion of microbes per 1 gram!
- Does not cause constipation due to microcrystalline cellulose
Perfect speed of action
- The unique patented structure of CARBOWHITE helps the tablet and granulated powder to dissolve rapidly in the body
- The onset of action is much quicker than with traditional sorbents (an important advantage in the relief from severe food-born poisoning and diarrhea)
- The sorption potential is realized within 10-30 minutes after intake
Easy to take
- Both tablets and powder for oral suspension are available
- A single dose of 2-3 tablets per intake (unlike activated charcoal, which is 80-120 tablets per dose)
- Does not require pre-crushing or chewing
- White color and neutral taste
CARBOWHITE is a No.1 sorbent brand in Ukraine in terms of customer awareness and brand preference and the undisputed Bestseller in the sorbent category.
CARBOWHITE is a branded innovative range of oral enterosorbents thats fully meets the requirements of modern medicine.
The nano-parts of silica dioxide have very high sorption capacity of eliminate toxins and microbes.
They assure CARBOWHITE to provide highly effective detoxification of the body and:
- ensures rapid therapeutic effect unlike conventional (porous) sorbents
- does not cause constipation
- does not irritates the mucosa of the gastrointestinal tract
- well tolerated and does not cause allergic reactions
- is safe for long-term use
- is easy to use
- 1 tablet of CARBOWHITE contains 210 mg of silica dioxide.
- 1 sachet of CARBOWHITE powder contains 1,404 g of silica dioxide
CARBOWHITE is recommended for the prevention and relief of symptoms such as:
- food poisoning of various etiology (including mushrooms and alcohol);
- acute intestinal infectious diseases;
- helminth infestations;
- stomach upset
- hepatitis (including viral hepatitis В)
- renal and hepatic failure
CARBOWHITE adsorbs from the gastrointestinal tract and removes exogenous and endogenous toxic substances of various origin (including food, bacterial allergens, pathogens and their metabolic products).
CARBOWHITE indirectly helps to reduce symptoms of toxic and allergic reactions; reduce the metabolic burden on the organs of detoxification (mainly the liver and the kidneys); normalises metabolic and immune status, eliminates the imbalance of biologically active substances in the body and enhances intestinal peristalsis.
Administration and recommended daily dose:
for use by adults and children at the age of 3 years and older in between meals
Take them with potable water:
- children at the age of 3-4 years – 2 tablets 3 times per day;
- children at the age of 5-6 years – 3 tablets 3 times per day;
- adults and children from the age of 7 years and older – 3-4 tablets 3-4 times per day.
POWDER for SUSPENSION
Before applying the contents of one sachet dissolved in 1/2 cup (100 ml) of boiling drinking water at room temperature, mix until a homogeneous suspension. in between meals drinking dissolved.
Daily dosage for use:
- children at the age of 3-6 years – 1 sachet split in 3-4 portions;
- adults and children from the age of 7 years and older – 1 sachet 2-3 times per day.
The intake course can be recommended by the doctor or pharmacist on individual base.
When acute intestinal diseases are identified, 3-5 days of intake period are recommended. For difficult cases the intake period can be prolonged till 10-15 days.
Please take no earlier than an hour before meals.
Intolerance of any individual component of the product, peptic ulcer, active or exacerbated peptic ulcer, ulcers and erosions of intestinal mucosa, gastrointestinal bleeding, ileus.
Shelf life: 3 years.